Our Lawn Care Experts Treat Your Entire Yard.
At Fairway Lawns, we provide expert lawn treatment services in Tulsa, OK, that improve the health and appearance of your outdoor spaces. Our specialists know the necessary treatments to keep your yard in optimal condition, whatever the soil or turf type.
Contact us today to get a free estimate for our lawn treatment services. We use the most up-to-date methods for fertilization, weed control, and other treatments to ensure your yard stays beautiful, thick, and green throughout the year.
Lawn Treatment at its Finest
We specialize in lawn services focusing on weed control, healthy fertilization, and preventative measures. Fairway Lawns does not provide mowing or similar maintenance services. Our expert lawn treatment services in Tulsa, OK, include the following:
- Fertilization & Weed Control: A healthy, well-maintained lawn starts with an effective fertilization and weed control program. The right balance will help keep your yard free from weeds while providing necessary nutrients.
- Sup-R-Soil Natural Liquid Aeration: Our Sup-R-Soil natural liquid lawn aeration program is an excellent way to add vital nutrients to your soil. It helps break down thatch and makes fertilizers more available to plants, resulting in greener and healthier turf.
- Fall Overseeding: We administer our fall overseeding treatments post-aeration to provide your lawn with additional nutrients during autumn. The process can improve the health of a yard, especially during high-traffic times, and can help prevent weeds or brown spots from taking over.
- Preventative Grub Control: Our team can identify signs and symptoms of a potential grub infestation and implement preventative treatments accordingly.
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control: Our pre-emergent weed control program helps keep your lawn free from problematic weeds before they take root – even the crabgrass, dandelions, and dallisgrass commonly found in Tulsa.
- Post-Emergent Weed Control: We use the latest products and techniques to target and eradicate any existing weeds.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization & Spraying: We’re fully equipped to provide tree and shrub fertilization and spraying in addition to our lawn treatment services. Our custom solutions will keep your plants and landscape thriving year-round.
- Disease Control: We know the latest methods to protect your yard from diseases like “Patch” Diseases, Leaf Spot, and Dollar Spot, promoting your turf’s health and keeping it lush.
Get an Estimate
Benefits of Our Tulsa Lawn Treatment Program
We know the perfect lawn takes effort and care. That’s why we offer various lawn treatment services in Tulsa to keep your outdoor spaces healthy and lush. Our treatments provide numerous benefits, including:
- Year-round turf disease protection
- Healthier, greener grass throughout the seasons
- Longer-lasting nutrition
- Effective grub prevention
- Improved aesthetic of trees and shrubs
- Strengthened soil water retention, drainage, and aeration
- Enhanced overall health and appearance of your lawn
- Expert service and highly-trained, knowledgeable technicians
Achieve the Neighborhood’s Best Yard with Our Lawn Treatment Services in Tulsa, OK
Fairway Lawns is the top provider of expert lawn treatment services in Tulsa, OK. For over 14 years, Tulsa homeowners have trusted our local Branch Manager, John Robinson, and his team for excellent lawn care and treatment services, and you can, too. We believe the best way to earn your trust is to consistently provide results that exceed your expectations.
Contact us today if you’re ready for a lawn prescription for a healthier, thicker, and much greener yard. In addition to Tulsa, we serve the following communities: Bartlesville, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa (limited area), Collinsville, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, and Verdigris.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lawn Treatment
Who you choose for lawn treatment services matters. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you make a well-informed, confident decision.
It rained immediately after my lawn treatment. Is the application still effective?
Rainwater helps the application soak into the soil and reach your grass’s root system, benefiting your yard. Moderate rain events won’t wash away our treatments.
Are your applications safe for my family and pets?
All our lawn treatments are family- and pet-friendly. Depending on humidity, you can enter your yard 1-2 hours after application, and it’s safe for pets to access the area once the treatments settle into the grass.
Does pre-emergent weed control eliminate every weed in my lawn?
Pre-emergent weed control helps prevent the germination of weeds, so there’s a lower risk of problematic growth taking root. It won’t eradicate existing ones, but we have post-emergent treatments for that reason.
What are some best practices for watering my yard?
We recommend setting up an automatic sprinkler system, as it helps your lawn receive the exact amount of water needed to promote healthy growth. Don’t water late in the evening or during the hottest part of the day.
My weeds are gone. Does that mean I don’t need lawn treatment services anymore?
Our lawn treatment services ensure your grass has the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and lush year-round. They also help prevent weed growth and diseases. We recommend regular treatments throughout the year for optimal results.