If you are interested in a Lawn Care Specialist position, please complete the form below and hit the “submit” button. Your submission will remain active for a period of 90 days from the date we receive your completed form. If a vacancy exists and you are selected for an interview, you will be required to complete a comprehensive application at the time of the interview.
Join a team that has been growing since 1979.
At Fairway, we take pride in the fact that our relationships with our employees are rooted in trust and integrity.
Are you the next member of our growing team?
We recognize the value of our employees by treating and paying them well.
Tell us about you and take the first steps.
Looking for a better future? Join our team as a Lawn Technician.
We’re seeking a Lawn Care Specialist who enjoys working independently, solving problems, pleasing customers, and new challenges!
Lawn Care Specialists at Fairway are responsible for beautifying our customers’ properties by providing environmentally responsible lawn treatments using state-of-the-art technology, products, and equipment. The ideal candidate is independent, confident, organized, efficient, attentive to details, and customer-oriented. With good time management skills and the ability to work independently, our Lawn Specialists help care for the environment; solve turf, weed, and shrub problems; and improve customer properties each day!
- Desire to work outdoors independently with minimum supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some Saturday hours
- Acceptable driving record and no DUIs
- Background check required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and D.O.T. physical
What we provide:
- A $5,000 signing bonus if you have a minimum of 1 year experience running a lawn care route applying fertilizer and weed control applications
- An attractive starting salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Year-round employment
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Bonus wellness pay
- Family-friendly atmosphere and a team-oriented environment
- Full training and in-depth industry orientation
- 401(k) plan
- Awesome learning potential
- Career growth opportunities