Staying inside to hide from the heat is an understandable way to spend the summer. It is a scorcher out there and with air conditioning, there seems to be no reason to go outside if you don’t have to. But with a gorgeous Fairway Lawns backyard, why just look at your lawn when you could get out and enjoy it! To inspire you to use your yard before winter takes its toll, try doing some of these activities, perfect for the whole family. Just remember to wear sunscreen, bug spray, and drink lots of water.
- Put up a tent. What’s better than spending a night under the stars…with the convenience of a refrigerator and a bathroom just steps away? But don’t forget to take it down the next morning so your grass doesn’t yellow!
- Have a picnic. Around mid-morning, grab your favorite blanket and enjoy some light, seasonal refreshments, like watermelon and lemonade.
- Play croquet, badminton, or other backyard games.
- Make a homemade bird feeder and watch your backyard wildlife grow.
- Set up a hammock in the shade and try and catch a cool breeze.
- Create a slip n’ slide with your sprinkler. Again, just remember to store the tarp away after use.